CUSTOMER SUCCESS ASSOCIATE
Full-Time position in Valencia, SPAIN / Remote
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team in providing life-changing services for rural homes in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We make software that allows distributors to provide those essential services affordably using mobile payments to over 1,000,000 people, adding thousands more every month.
We hope to do a lot more with an extra person on board! In particular, the Customer Success Associate is to empower our PaygOps partners by providing access to essential services to the last mile. You will be responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of our PaygOps users, and through your partnership, users will derive maximum value from their investments, leading to project success, retention, and renewal.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Smart people who
... are involved in the post-sales lifecycle
... are excited to learn new things
... are independent and flexible
... who is at ease to work with an international team
The Customer Success Associate is at crossroads with departments, constantly interacting with the Product, Sales and Marketing teams. He/She is responsible for :
Manage a portfolio of customers growth with PaygOps
- Manage Account portfolio expansion following the Company quarterly objectives, to achieve Yearly targeted revenues
- Put in place revenues strategies for accounts expansion, satisfaction and retention
- Manage renewals of contracts, and resell of PaygOps services to ensure partners revenues expansion. Follow-up on invoicing when needed
- BI and data-related requests (building databases)
- Occasionally, make on-site visits to strategic partners to nurture a sustainable and long-lasting client relationship
Drive PaygOps clients to their success and deliver their expectation
- Coordinate and deliver PaygOps clients onboarding and related services (integrations)
- Organize Success Plans and Quarterly Business Reviews with clients and key stakeholders to align expectations
- Understand PaygOps clients requirements and specificities of their operations to adapt PaygOps to their processes when needed
- Establish long term relationships with partners by supporting them to achieve full adoption and retention on PaygOps
- Contribute to defining innovative customer education strategies to improve overall customer experience
Provide support to the Sales team related to product demonstrations and Q&A on PaygOps
- Participate in pre-sales meetings to display characteristics and merits of PaygOps and facilitate the deal closure process
- Help build and demonstrate fictional scenarios on PaygOps
- Respond to questions about PaygOps products and related services
Product design, knowledge and documentation
- Contribute to building knowledge around PaygOps products and services
- Always remain updated on the latest developments from products to communicate to partners
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product - Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing, and Sales on the innovation and improvement needed to optimize the PaygOps user experience
- Report on the most common challenges and important product feedback and work hand-in-hand with the Product team until implementation
- Support the product team to understand the partners' needs and requirements
- Provide direct support to clients on Freshdesk from time to time when needed
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
At least 3 years of experience in Project management, ideally IT orientated
Previous experience in SaaS Industry is appreciated
Proficiency in Excel and Google WorkSpace
Polyvalent with advanced organizational skills and attention to detail. Project management certification is appreciated
Efficient communication skills
Enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about developing world projects and social business
Proficiency in English required, notions of French highly appreciated
If you’re missing some of that and think you still have the chops, we say go for it!
What’s the deal?
You can move to Valencia, Spain where we have an office 5 min from the beach, which we think is pretty cool. Or you can choose to work remotely and go to Valencia once in a while for special events.
We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to submit a resume.